Winter Storm in Angelus Oaks
SERVPRO of Corona in route during a winter storm to a home that suffered water damages due to frozen pipes.
This photo shows a winter snow storm in the city of Angelus Oaks, California.
Our SERVPRO of Corona office was contacted to inspect a home that had suffered extensive water damage due to the fire sprinkler being frozen from the storm. The road conditions were dangerous and the home was extremely difficult to get to; however, SERVPRO of Corona carefully made it to the home daily for several weeks. The homeowners were extremely grateful that we were able to take care of the water damage at their home despite the hazardous conditions.
When storms hit and your home suffers damage, it can get difficult finding help; however, you can trust SERVPRO of Corona to be there.
Contact us for any questions regarding storm damage to your home at (951) 278-2595.
Corona Residents: We Specialize in Flooded Basement Cleanup and Restoration!
The water damage seen here is coming from an overhead pipe that leaked into a basement.
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your Corona basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
Call Today – (951) 278-2595
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Corona and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Corona 24 HR Emergency Water Damage Services
Water damage to a vanity due pipe leak.
SERVPRO of Corona is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - (951) 278-2595
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Corona has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
· Your name and contact information
· Your insurance information (if applicable)
· The street address of the water-damaged home or business
· When did the flooding or water damage occur?
· What caused the water damage (if known)?
· Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Corona
SERVPRO of Corona specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
You have mold, SERVPRO has a Solution
One of our technicians in this photo is remediating mold found due to a slab leak in a residential home.
Mold has the potential to cause health effects and can spread through your property in as little as 48 hours. SERVPRO of Corona understands mold and mold growth and has the training and expertise to remediate the mold in your home or business.
Reasons why you should choose SERVPRO of Corona for treating mold found in your home:
1. Highly Trained Technicians
Our technicians are trained through the IICRC program which stands for Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
2. A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
3. Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
4. Constant Communication with Homeowner and/or Insurance Company
You can rest assure that if you encounter mold, our highly trained technicians can make it like there was never any mold in your home!
Have Mold Related Questions? Call Us Today – (951) 278-2595
Restoring Your Corona Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
The water damage seen in this photo came from a broken supply line to a washer machine in a local tanning salon.
Flooding and water damage events at Corona commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Corona
SERVPRO of Corona specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Each Fire Damage is Different
Each fire is different, contact SERVPRO of Corona for proper cleanup!
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Corona will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – (951) 278-2595
The mold growth under this kitchen sink was a result of a dishwasher leak.
When you suspect mold in your Corona home, call us for a free professional evaluation!
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the extent and type of growth to the variety of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When you discover mold, call us at (951) 278-2595 and we will go through our standard mold remediation process:
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
The mold visible in the picture below was a result of a dishwasher leak. These types of leaks sometimes go unnoticed. It is important to look under your sink for any signs of water damage.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (951) 278-2595
Storm Damage Pros!
Summer Season in California at risk for larger, aggressive fires.
Regardless of the Storm Damage, SERVPRO of Corona Can Help
Storms occur with little warning and can be especially devastating, so you’ll need the company that you can trust to rise to the occasion. Regardless of the type of storm, SERVPRO of Corona can handle any size disaster. During catastrophic storms and major events, our Disaster Recovery Team can respond quickly with additional resources.
- Flooding caused by heavy rains
- Hurricanes and tidal surges
- Tornadoes and wind damage
- Ice and snow storms
- Wild fires
This summer season in California is at high risk for fires due to the vast amount of crops that grew during the record making rains this past winter. These crops wither rapidly during the summer and fall seasons which result in larger and more aggressive fires.
Vandalism at Local Church
SERVPRO of Corona technician cleaning up dust and debris from altar at a Church.
SERVPRO of Corona not only provides fire and water damage restoration. Our services extend to vandalism clean ups as well.
This unfortunate occurrence was due to vandalism. SERVPRO of Corona was contacted for the cleanup of extinguisher dust and other debris. Our technicians quickly started to HEPA vacuum all affected areas so that the dust would not penetrate further into furniture, walls, and floors. Negative air machines were then placed to improve the air quality inside the facility. In the end, it was like the vandalism "Never Even Happened". The Pastor of this Church was relieved we were able to clean up the Church quickly so that he may open his church once again.
If your home or business has been vandalized and proper cleanup is needed, call SERVPRO of Corona. (951) 278-2595
What To Do Until Help Arrives (Fire & Smoke Loss)
This home sustained fire, smoke, and soot damage from a lit candle that fell onto the floor.
In the event of a fire or smoke loss in your home, here are some tips you can follow to minimize damage:
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpet.
- Keep hands clean. Soot on hands can further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork.
- Place dry, colorfast towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery, and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator completely and prop doors open to help prevent odor.
- Wipe soot from chrome on kitchen and bathroom faucets, trim, and appliances, then protect these surfaces with a light coating of lubricant.
- If heat is off during winter, pour RV antifreeze in sinks, toilet bowls, holding tanks, and tubs to avoid freezing pipes and fixtures.
- Wash both sides of leaves on houseplants.
- Change HVAC filter, but leave the system off until a trained professional can check the system.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers to stop particles of soot from getting in or out of the HVAC system.
Final and easiest Tip:
Call SERVPRO of Corona at (951) 278-2595 to take care of the rest!