Electrical Fire in Norco, CA
A home in Norco, CA caught fire due to an electrical malfunction. The major damage to the home was in the master bedroom; however, soot and smoke damage spread throughout the home. Upon SERVPRO of Corona's arrival, technicians immediately assessed the situation by removing furniture and contents from the home in order to attempt to salvage them. SERVPRO of Corona also provided a detailed cleaning of the customer's belongings followed by a detailed cleaning of walls, ceilings, cabinets, bathrooms, and floors. Although the clients were overwhelmed with the amount of damage the fire created; they were very content with our services.