Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Cleaning and restorations situations require immediate attention , with SERVPRO of Corona being open 24/7 that is all possible. With SERVPRO of Corona being open 24/7 you can get the attention that you and your family need to get your home cleaned and restored back to normal with minimal or no damage at all. SERVPRO of Corona was mainly designed to respond faster to any type of emergency. We have trained our employees to take action immediately no matter how big the emergency is and regardless if its mold infestation, water damage, or fire restoration, SERVPRO of Corona will be there and will make look like
" It Never Happen."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (951) 735-7883
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Corona arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.