Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Candle Fire in a Two Story home

This family’s home suffered from a fire caused by a candle that fell and caught fire on the landing of a stairway. It’s always devastating when a fa... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Norco, CA

A home in Norco, CA caught fire due to an electrical malfunction. The major damage to the home was in the master bedroom; however, soot and smoke damage spread ... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Eastvale Home

The fire damage seen in the before photo was due to an unknown source at this time. SERVPRO of Corona was contacted and we immediately took action by removing a... READ MORE

Fire damage caused by a car inside the garage.

The pictures above show the damage caused by a car that caught on fire inside a garage. The fire did not reach the inside of the home due to the fire-containmen... READ MORE